DELIVERY/RETURN & EXCHANGE OPTIONS
Click & Collect – Please refer to the school home page in order to find our school visiting days. Please note, we need minimum 3-5 days in order to guarantee your pick up on next visiting day.
Home Delivery – £2.50 delivery change apply to orders made within Five miles radius to school. Most orders will be delivered in 3 – 5 days, although this could be slightly longer during busy time periods.
How will my items be delivered?
All our items are delivered direct to your door between 7am and 8pm, Monday to Saturday. We may operate on Sundays during busy time periods.
What if I’m not in to receive the delivery?
Our couriers will try to deliver your parcel to you at your door. If you’d like us to leave your delivery with a neighbour or in a secure place, just let us know by emailing to us. We will notify you by texting to let you know where we’ve left your parcel.
If you’re not in when we arrive with your delivery, we’ll notify you by a text message. We will normally try to deliver again on the next working day. If that is not convenient for you, please contact us by phoning or e-mailing, we’ll arrange an alternative delivery day.
Is there anywhere you don’t deliver to in the UK?
Our £2.50 delivery charge is only set up for local deliveries within Five miles radius from School. Additional charges will be applied for deliveries requested beyond five miles.
We always aim to deliver your order on the day you want. Unfortunately, there are times when an unavoidable situation means this can’t happen. We promise we’ll always attempt to contact you to let you know if there’s a problem.
If you have any other concerns about deliveries please call us on 0203 8765717 / 07403 360836
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
Here at Uniform Outlet we always aim to provide the highest standards of quality in our products.
Although rare, if you do receive damaged or faulty products, you can return the item to us in its original condition within 28 days of delivery for a full refund.
If you require a replacement item, we would advise you to make a separate school uniform order online since this will ensure the fastest delivery time.
Please remember, all orders received are made to order as we carry plain stocks and then embroider or print the school logo as required.
To enable us to handle your return as quickly as possible, please follow the simple instructions below:
Request a Return / Exchange by filling the Return / Exchange form and give us the reason for the return / exchange. We will process your request and send you an acknowledgement.
- Term time – Customers can bring the return / exchange items (we accept returns / exchange only form the customers who sent us the returns / exchange forms prior to our visit) and handover to us on our school visits (Please refer to School front page for our school visiting days).
- Holiday time – We will contact you to arrange a method of collection on recipient of return form.
- Customers can post the items (we do not re-embers the postal charges) by wrapping the item securely and address it to the following: Uniform Outlet Ltd, 62 Wadham Gardens, Greenford, Middlesex, UB6 0BU
When you are at the Post Office, we recommend the following procedure:
(a) for returning items with a value less than £50: Post standard recorded 1st Class and obtain a proof of posting receipt from your Post Office. Keep it in a safe place as we cannot be held responsible for items that fail to reach us without a proof of posting receipt.
(b) for returning items with a value more than £75: Post Special Delivery and obtain a validated proof of posting certificate from your Post Office. Keep it in a safe place as we cannot be held responsible for items that fail to reach us without a proof of posting certificate. Please check with the Post Office that you are using the correct service for the total value of your returning items.
- During School visit & Collections visits we will carry out the refund/exchange and settle any price variance as of customer’s preferred method.
- For the items receive through post, we will process your return (only if the items received are within the acceptable conditions) and refund your money. Acknowledgement will sent via Email. This may take up to 10 working days from receipt of the returned items.
- If the items sent by post is for an exchange, we will deliver your replacement items (only if the items received are within the acceptable conditions) within 4-5 days from receipt of the exchange items.
Exchange items must be in there original condition. We do not accept any items that are used or left outside without its original packaging.
If the items are returned due to a fault and if they have been used, please ensure the product is clean before returning back to us as we cannot replace faulty products that are stained, dirty, damaged, torn or incorrectly laundered. Please do not re-order any faulty products until you have contacted us.
Please be aware that we cannot accept returns for decorated products unless they are found to be faulty.